Thyme Herb Seeds
As Thyme Herb Seeds are popular garden Herbs because they come in a wide range & can withstand hot summer temperatures. Easy to grow from seeds. These are grown in fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil, in an area with full sun. So they will reseed themselves each year.
Sowing Season For Plants in Pakistan Thyme Herb Seeds
Best time of sowing is spring (Feb, March) and they will produce till September, October except humid seasons. Besides best sowing time of winter vegetables is September, October and they will produce till Feb, March. Therefore follow the rules.
Nutrients for houseplants:
Plants require three major elements for healthy growth: the nitrogen (N), the phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These are always listed on fertilizer labels in the form of ratios: 6-12-4, for example, indicates 6 percent nitrogen, 12 percent phosphorus, and 4 percent potassium. Because it is essential.
Essential Plant Elements:
- 17 Essential Plant Elements include nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, boron, chlorine, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, molybdenum, and nickel.
- Non-mineral essential plant elements include hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon.
Water a Plant:
A watering can with a long spout because it gives the best control for directing water all around the soil, while avoiding wetting the leaves – again, for many plants, so wet leaves invite fungus. Therefore You have to careful about it.
How to Sow Seeds of Thyme Herb Seeds
- Find some trays or pots
2. Fill the seed tray with seed compost
3. Moisten the surface of the compost
4. Sprinkle the seeds evenly over the compost
5. Cover the seed Tray
6. Place the seed tray in a warm place
7. Uncover the seedlings once they germinate
8. Transplant the seedlings
9. Keep transplanted seedlings in the shade
10. Plant out into the flowering position.
Note: Please dont forget to Like and share Our Facebook Page